I can’t stop eating this peach slaw! It’s peach season and they are at their juiciest! This peach slaw is sweet, spicy, tangy and crunchy and just down right snack-able! It’s also easy and versatile! I love mine on it’s own or It’s also great on shrimp (try my my Coconut Shrimp Tacos recipe HERE) or fish Tacos, pulled pork or chicken sandwiches!
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 Cup Purple Cabbage diced
- 1/4 Cup Green Cabbage diced
- 1/2 Cup Peaches peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- Dash of Salt
- Dice your cabbage and add to a bowl. Peel, pit and chop your peaches and add them to a bowl. Add rice vinegar,honey and sriracha and a dash of salt to the bowl and mix.